If you wish to cancel or reschedule an appointment, you may do so at no charge by giving us a 24-hour advanced notice. All appointments canceled or rescheduled with less than 24-hour notice will result in a $ 50 cancellation fee.
If our photographer arrives on site and is unable to enter the property or safely conduct the job (for instance animals not caged or restrained), s / he'll contact the client and remain onsite for up to 15 minutes until the situation is resolved. If no solution can be found in the meantime, the appointment will be canceled and a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the 3D Virtual Tour service will be charged.
While California's weather is usually friendly, there are times when severe weather may interrupt or prevent a timely job completion. In these cases, we'll allow job rescheduling at no cost even within the 24-hour window.
We cover San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, and, Los Angeles counties. However, for jobs located far from Greater Los Angeles Area, we may add a travel fee to compensate for longer driving time and gas charges: $ 79 (between 30 to 50 miles one way) and $ 129 (over 50 miles one way).
We make every effort to deliver all marketing materials within 2 days after the day of the 3D shooting but we can't guarantee it. In rare occasions (and especially with large properties), it might take a little bit longer for us to process and post all materials.
3D Virtual Tours are costly to edit. A 3D scan is NOT a video. It is recommended that clients prepare properties or businesses before the 3D scanning takes place by removing personal items or anything that clients do not want to appear in the 3D Virtual Tour.
Our photographers analyze all the property areas before starting the service. If an area has limited or difficult access, to maintain our standard deliverable and Virtual Tour flow, our photographer uses his expertise before deciding to scan it or not.
A complete 3D scan can only be accomplished between connected spaces. Detached garages, backyard sheds, guesthouses or separate units cannot be accessible via the standard 3D Virtual Tour path. In this case, it will be shown as a 360-degree photo, included in the highlight reel. If the client desires a 3D Virtual Tour instead of 360-degree photos, an additional 3D Virtual Tour space will be created specifically for these structures with additional service fees.
Due to our 3D cameras' technology, if the property's exterior lights are too bright, only indoors areas can be scanned. In that case, we take 360-degree snapshots that will be added separately and can be viewed in the 3D Matterport Virtual Tours. In rare occasions (overcast days, shaded areas, sunrise or sunset times), it might be possible to include parts of the exteriors directly in the 3D Virtual Tour path, but it is certainly never guaranteed.
3D Virtual Tours for Real Estate properties will be hosted for free for the first 6 (six) months after the deliverable (typical listing period).
3D Virtual Tours for Businesses will be hosted for free for the first 12 (twelve) months after the deliverable.
At the end of the initial period, the 3D Virtual Tour links will become inactive and no longer visible online. Clients may then extend the cloud hosting period for either $ 12 per month, $ 69 for a 6-month period or $ 129 for a 12-month period.
If 15 days after expiration, the cloud hosting was not renewed, the 3D Virtual Tour will then be deleted from the servers. Once deleted, it cannot be retrieved, and a new 3D Virtual Tour will need to be purchased if the client later decides to have a 3D Virtual Tour of the same space.
Breadbox Virtual Media COVID-19 Guidelines and Requirements
To stay in line with COVID-19 guidelines and requirements per the CDC and NAR, the following requirements below will need to be met for each Breadbox Capture Services’ request. If any of the following guidelines below are not met and the capture tech onsite is not comfortable proceeding, a 50% cancellation fee will be applied to the request, and a new request will need to be booked.
Before In-Person Scans
• Be familiar with state and local restrictions based on whether a property is vacant, owner-occupied, or tenant-occupied, and consider implementing different precautions for occupied properties versus vacant properties.
• Discuss with a property owner the precautions that will be taken when scanning their property and adhere to any specific requirements requested by sellers scanning the property.
• Request all parties onsite to self-disclose whether they have COVID-19 or exhibit any symptoms. However, note that COVID-19 is also spread by individuals who are asymptomatic.
• Be aware of any state or local restrictions on the number of people who may be present at the scan and discourage non-essential parties from attending the scan.
• Prepare the property in front of the Capture. Capture Techs are requested not to touch anything within the property. If you require any open cabinets, closets, or window coverings please do so ahead of the capture.
o For owner or tenant-occupied properties, request that the owner or tenant open all cabinets, closets, window coverings, and to turn on lights before leaving the property.
o For vacant properties, arrive early to open the front door, open all cabinets, closet, window coverings, and to turn on lights.
During In-Person Scans
• Speak with the Capture techs outside of the property or in a ventilated area while maintaining a distance of 6 feet or arrange to speak by phone or email.
• Adhere to social distancing recommendations and maintain a minimum of six feet of space between persons at all times.
• Avoid shaking hands with the capture tech.
• Require all persons entering a property to immediately wash their hands or to use hand sanitizer, remove footwear or wear booties, and wear a face mask or covering, and gloves.
• Do not share phones, pens, or tablets or other personal property during the scan.
Recommendations after the Breadbox scan is completed
• We suggest wiping down any surfaces touched during the showing with a sanitizing wipe or disinfecting cleaner, as requested by the seller, and suggest the seller also disinfect the property.
• We suggest wiping down the key and lockbox with a sanitizing wipe or disinfecting cleaner after use.